- There is partial wheelchair access to the museum. The Country Park has no steps but there are slight inclines and one narrow bridge but it is accessible to wheelchair users. The field study centre has four steps to the main door, ramp access is available through a door around the side.
- Dogs are allowed in the Country Park but please keep them on a lead around children, ducks, geese and sheep. Please ensure you clean up after your pet, dog bins are sited around the Country Park.
- Bicycles are allowed in the Park but visitors are asked to stay on the paths.
- Toilets and baby changing facilities are available.
- Photography is not permitted within the museum for conservation reasons.
- Worsbrough Mill and Country Park is suitable for children but please make sure they as supervised at all times.
- During the summer season milling demonstrations take place on Bank Holidays and the last Sunday in the month. Please note this is subject to change.
- Flour can be bought during normal opening shop times and out of hours by telephone order. It is also available from a range of local suppliers.
- All of the flour milled at Worsbrough Mill is ground traditionally on stones, powered by a waterwheel.