History of the Mill Tour
Find out how the mill has changed over time and explore the stories of the people who have lived and worked here. Tours last approximately 90 minutes, and can be supplemented with a self-led visit around the nature reserve.
Please note: outdoor clothing and sensible footwear are required for this visit. Including waterproofs.
• Pupils learn about significant historical events, people and places in their own locality.
• Pupils will identify similarities and differences between ways of life in different periods.
• Pupils will make a local history study.
• Pupils will make a study of an aspect of history or a site dating from a period beyond 1066 that is significant in the locality.
• Pupils will make a study of an aspect or theme in British history that extends pupils’ chronological knowledge beyond 1066.
Please email email@example.com or call us on 01226 774872 for more details or to book your visit.