Visitors with mobility impairment
- Level access around parts of the Country Park
- One accessible toilet opposite the café
- Accessible parking available next to the Mill
- There are steps leading from the Mill to the Mill Pond, however there is an alternative accessible path available.
Visitors with hearing impairments
- Portable hearing loops
Visitors will visual impairments
- Access assistance dogs are welcome in all areas of the Mill and Country Park. Water is available for assistance dogs.
Visitors with autism or learning disabilities
- Sensory story available please see here http://www.barnsley-museums.com/covid-sensory-stories
- Fast track queuing available if required